Some Facts about Greek Olive Oil
1. Greece is the world’s third biggest maker of olive oil and the world’s biggest exporter of additional virgin olive oil. Its additional Greek olive oil is good to the point that it is traded even to nations, for example, Italy and Spain.
2. Since oil streams from the olives normally when they are pounded, the vitamins and common fixings are not decimated with chemicals and additives.
Greek individuals eat a normal of 26 liters of olive oil each consistently!
Studies have demonstrated that olive oil lessens bad cholesterol (LDL) and builds levels of good cholesterol (HDL).
3. The fresher the olive oil, the better the taste. Following a year or something like that, oil is best utilized for cooking and crisp oil utilized for plate of mixed greens dressings and other cool employments.
4. Olive oil is to a great degree high in oleic corrosive which is utilized to lessen circulatory strain. Olive oil likewise contains numerous cell reinforcements including vitamin E, carotenoids and oleuropein.
5. Additional virgin olive oil originates from the principal squeezing of the olives without any chemicals used to remove the oil. This implies it has a great, crisp, clean taste.
Olive oil is accepted to have a defensive impact against an assortment of malignancies, including bosom, prostate, endometrium and stomach related tract.
6. Olive oil has a higher extent of monounsaturated fats than creature fat, which is frequently high in immersed fat. Studies have demonstrated that on the off chance that you supplant immersed fats with monounsaturated fats, you can bring down your danger of coronary illness.